• The R4343D/E series is a flame switch for intermittent operation
to indicate presence or absence of a flame and to be applied in commercial
or industrial burner installations. light.
• Flame current meter jack socket on the front permits monitoring of flame
signal strength, by using any appropriate microampere meter
(0-10uA minimum scale).
• Plug-in mounts onto a sub base (included) for surface mounting.
• Providing an indication of absense or presence of a flame in intermittent
industrial oil/gas burner applications by an open or closed relay contact.
• Approvals: CE approved according EN298 (for intermittent operation)
• Protection class: IP40
• Ambient temperature: -10…60C
• Maximum humidity: 90%rh
• R4343D models are for use with rectification type flame sensors, such as
flame rods and C7012A/G UV sensors.
• R4343E models are for use with Honeywell UV sensor models C7027,
C7035 and C7044.
• Note: The R4343D models will operate also with the “Satronic”
IRD820/1020 range of infrared sensors. Note that this combination is
NOT CE approved for use on installations that fall under the GAD
(Gas Appliances Directive).
• Outputs: 1xDPDT
• Operation: Intermit.
• UV flame detectors
• Flame failure response time: <1s>• Flame detector: UV
• Supply voltage: 220..240 Vac